CI/CD processes to integrate development & testing to compress cycle time
Reinvent Your Software Development Lifecycle
In the new age of digital, enterprises need to move faster with more flexibility in application development, testing and QA to deliver the right products and services at the right time. Infostretch offers DevOps continuous integration services to help you:
Integrate Test/QA with Development and Operations
Leverage Continuous Automation and Reduce Manual Processes
Compress Release Cycles and Push Changes to Production Faster
Leverage Analytics to Make Better Decisions
Infostretch Makes DevOps Work
Infostretch customers can leverage a comprehensive set of Quality Engineering services to seamlessly embed quality into product development. This includes the processes necessary to start the digital transformation journey while continuously tuning the testing/automation efforts.
Create a strong foundation, build the business case, assess maturity, build your roadmap
- DevOps Assessment & Strategy
- Maturity Model Evaluation
- Maturity Roadmap and Blueprint
- DevOps Jumpstart Program
Jump start your DevOps initiative, reduce cycle times by up to 50%, use analytics to make informed decisions.
- Enterprise CI/CD
- Coded CI/CD Pipelines
- Release & Configuration Management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Containerization (Docker, Vagrant)
- Migration to Jenkins
- Cross-Platform Migration
- CI/CD Pipeline Migration to Cloud
- Continuous automation
Improve release process efficiency, reduce downtime, increase availability, accelerate DevOps adoption.
- CI/CD Pipeline Optimization
- Managed CI/CD Pipeline Support
- Packaged DevOps for AWS
- Dashboard and Metrics
- Jenkins & CloudBees Training
Why Infostretch for DevOps
Expertise from strategy and planning through implementation and training services.
Best practices in DevOps continuous integration and automation to reduce cycle time; largest pool of certified Jenkins platform engineers.
Continuous Investment & Innovation
Investment in DevOps R&D; dedicated Infostretch Labs group.
Strategic Partnerships to Accelerate Your DevOps Efforts, Reduce Your Risk
- Global Platinum Services Partner
- Largest pool of certified CloudBees Jenkins Platform Engineers
- 1st Partner – CloudBees Quadrants
- Founding member of DevOps Express
- Accelerating DevOps adoption and transforming software development and delivery via solution-based approach
We would love to hear more about your project.
Even a short phone call can help us explain how our solutions can accelerate your mobility, jump start your continuous delivery and help reduce costs.
And that’s just for starters, understanding more about your project will enable us to build a solution that fits your objectives, infrastructure and aspirations!
Our team is available to chat through your project. Contact us