Transform your organization’s disparate data
Agile Environments Demand a Different Approach to Data
In today’s enterprise, data comes in all shapes and sizes. And most of it goes unused by the business.
New high volume sources such as social, public, machine present new management challenges
Many departmental operations such as sales, payroll, HR, and marketing are now in the cloud
Changing needs of different business units present new requirements; e.g., formats, data visualizations, persona-specific reporting, etc.
Infostretch – A Comprehensive Approach to “Agile” Analytics
Infostretch offers a holistic approach to data analytics
that covers all the business, financial and technical drivers required to fully capitalize on your data resources.
AWS Consulting and Advanced Technology Partner
Infostretch is part of the Amazon Web Services Partner Network (APN) on both a consulting and technology basis. We are able to leverage our expertise on the AWS platform to help customers take full advantage of all its capabilities and ensure a superb experience for their end-users.
APN Consulting Partner
As an APN Consulting Partner, the Infostretch professional data engineering services team has proven its ability to help customers of all sizes design, architect, build, migrate, and manage their workloads and applications on AWS.
APN Technology Partner
The Infostretch QMetry suite is an Advanced Technology Partner that can be hosted on, or easily integrated with, the AWS platform to help manage testing processes, accelerate test automation, embrace open source, and leverage analytics for more actionable insights.
Putting Data Engineering to Work
Data Aggregation Platform
- Infostretch enabled this location-services provider to support a multi-tenant data aggregation platform to provide a single view for provider-specific metrics
- Provides real-time data aggregation from wide variety of dynamic data sources
- On-premise or cloud deployment
- Platform-agnostic approach enabled deployment across different cloud vendors
- Developers can develop new data collectors and seamlessly integrate through CLI
- Back up message storage to provide playback capabilities
- Operational data collection for reporting and fault detection
Omni-Channel Data Analytics
- Infostretch assisted this payment services company by facilitating data analysis that assists its retail customers in minimizing how much they spend to acquire each new customer
- Provide customer analytics for actionable business decisions. RFM Modeling (Recency, Frequency and Monitory Value) to identify loyal or at risk consumer for target marketing actions
- Use data hubs for multiple merchants to mine data patterns to provide Customer Lifetime Value (CLV), analyze predictive behaviors for churn prevention and to develop the right offers for the right time
Digital Health Device Analytics
- Infostretch enabled a BLE Interface from patch and wearables to mobile companion for this digital health company
- Provided Mobile Companion Application for care givers and patients
- Facilitated rapid development and deployment using DevOps on AWS ecosystem
- Created server-less architecture using AWS lambda and API gateways
- Authentication and Message encryption using AWS Cognito
- Event Processing Pipeline at very high transactions rate
- Micro batch analytics using Spark on EMR
Talk to Infostretch
We would love to hear more about your project.
Even a short phone call can help us explain how our solutions can accelerate your mobility, jump start your continuous delivery and help reduce costs. And that’s just for starters, understanding more about your project will enable us to build a solution that fits your objectives, infrastructure and aspirations!
Our team is available to chat through your project. Contact us