Agile environment speeds rollout in new regions, languages
Our client makes advanced ﬁtness and sleep trackers. The wrist-based trackers and mobile dashboard help people easily incorporate healthy habits into their daily routine.
It leverages four types of sensors in its lightweight, customizable design to calculate steps taken, calories burned and sleep quality, as well as physiological metrics like heart rate. The Body IQ technology automatically captures activities like walking, running and biking as well as sleep.
Internationalization strategy of our client’s application had its own set of challenges:
- Need to launch and localize companion app in 4 European countries and 4 languages
- Required updating app and architecture, testing with all 4 languages on 6 android and 4 iOS devices
- Prior ad-hoc testing delayed software release
- Enable BLE communication between software and hardware
- Data accuracy and consistency issues – sub-optimal UX
Infostretch followed a structural approach in addressing client challenges:
- Implemented an optimized plan for agile environment
- 2-week discovery Phase for creating a traceability matrix for localization: UI Screens; server calls; regional content
- Used QAS to incorporate BDD approach to enable manual QA resources to write automation test cases
- Developed an automation framework to validate data integrity and UI for incremental builds
- Balanced on-shore/oﬀ-shore model for continuous delivery
- Used technologies like Java, Appium, Selenium, Jenkins
Reduced turn around time to launch App in other new countries and new languages
Developed 300+ test cases from various user stories across web (Marcomm), iOS and android
Developed 50+ BDDs covering over 160 test cases for iOS and android
Reduced testing time by about 80% for the deprecated pages on Marcomm
Improved data accuracy and consistency through integration testing. Raised over 150+ defects
The Body IQ technology automatically captures activities like walking, running and biking as well as sleep
We would love to hear more about your project.
Even a short phone call can help us explain how our solutions can accelerate your mobility, jump start your continuous delivery and help reduce costs.
And that’s just for starters, understanding more about your project will enable us to build a solution that fits your objectives, infrastructure and aspirations!
Our team is available to chat through your project. Contact us
Latest News, Events, and Thought Leadership
Hear us speak on “Hyper-Connected Apps: Don’t Let Peripherals Play Havoc with Mobile App Testing”
See More Events
Feb 19, 2019 @ 12:45pm – 1:45pm
The Ohio Union, Columbus, OH
Feb 20, 2019
An Insider View from a Key Analyst at NelsonHall
See More Webcasts
Dominique Raviart & Andrew Morgan
Feb 26, 2019 10AM PT / 1PM ET
Feb 27, 2019