Interactive development process enhances agility, cycle time
International SOS provides medical, clinical, and security advice and assistance to organizations with international travelers or operations.
It has over 10,000 corporate clients and serves many Fortune Global 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
International SOS was using a paper based system to manage its client’s responses to pandemic situations.
While International SOS wanted to digitize this entire process, there were several challenges to address:
- Challenges in creating full set of requirements upfront.
- To allow definition and configuration of multi-level action plans
- Difficulty in percolating changes to action plans and medical documents
- Inability to monitor the current status of the crisis
- No self-service portal for clients
Infostretch used its extensive application development experience to create an electronic health portal.
To incorporate continuously evolving requirements, Infostretch used Iterative Development methodology. Key highlights of the solution are:
- Use of iterative development against waterfall model
- Detailed blueprinting and design phase, created quick prototypes to get approvals
- Continuous collaboration with subject matter experts
- Superior coordination among geographically distributed teams
- Use of robust CI frameworks
- Deep involvement of QA and UI teams in all discussions
Some of the key benefits of engagement with Infostretch are:
Agility to incorporate continuous feedback into development process
Ability to react quickly and avoid pitfalls without affecting the time-to-market while making effective use of time and effort already invested
Improve collaboration between SMEs and development teams
Infostretch used its extensive application development experience to create an electronic health portal which incorporated continuously evolving requirements
Talk to Infostretch
We would love to hear more about your project.
Even a short phone call can help us explain how our solutions can accelerate your mobility, jump start your continuous delivery and help reduce costs. And that’s just for starters, understanding more about your project will enable us to build a solution that fits your objectives, infrastructure and aspirations!
Our team are available to chat through your project. Contact us
Latest News, Events, and Thought Leadership
Hear us Speak on “Integrating Quality into Emerging Technologies: Machine Learning”
See More Events
Jan 18, 2018
ITU, San Jose, CA
Jan 19, 2018
Join this webinar to learn about digital trends that emerged in 2017 that will play a key role in shaping digital success in 2018.
See More News
Jan 25, 2018
10AM PT / 1PM ET
January 26, 2018