Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Work closely with the team and lead to understand functional requirements and technical analysis. Occasionally interact with customer for project related discussions. Work with a team of co - developers towards common project goals. Leverage software development methodologies to develop reliable and performant software.
- Work Experience Required: 4-6 Years
- Experience in end-to-end implementations using .Net with Azure ecosystem (min 2 years)
- Experience in implementing ASP.NET 4.5, .Net Core WEB API2.0
- Experience in MVC architecture, ASP.Net Web Forms, ADO.Net, and Entity Framework
- Experience in Azure File/Queue Storage, Email, Messaging services, and Microservices
- Experience in upgrading legacy ASP.NET applications to .Net Core is plus
- Excellent database (SQL Server) knowledge and experience
- Experience in writing effective unit test using standard frameworks/libraries
- Understanding of microservices with experience on implementing them on any cloud platform
- Good programming fundamentals (e.g. good insight into technical concepts such as OOPS/OOAD, security, performance, scalability, etc.)