Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
An engineer with 5 years’ experience on Android platforms responsible for the prototype development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of mobile devices.
Software Engineer will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Hands on experience in Android development.
• Good Familiarity and working experience with Java/Kotlin
• Experience of Bluetooth Stack in Low Energy Stack and APIs.
• Experience working in MVVM architecture
• Good hands-on experience working in Jetpack and Co-routine.
• Experience on Developing Central implementation in BLE stack
• Good to have experience on Developing Peripheral implementation in BLE stack
• Good hands-on experience writing unit tests using Mokito & JUnit. Good to have experience in Roboelectric.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
• Good to have familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Familiarity with continuous integration
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and build prototype applications for the Android platform
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and test new features
• Good experience working in Agile development teams and should have participated in scrum ceremonies.
• Identify and root cause bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help oversee code quality, organization
• Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and test new features.
• Review code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on design defects and improve application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
• Able to test an app in the testing environment and clear any bugs or issues.
• Understand of automotive command and control apps is a plus.
Qualifications/Education and Years of Experience:
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
• Relevant Experience- 5 years