Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Position Details: Designation : C# Winforms Lead
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Pune
C#, Winforms, REST API / Swagger, Visual Studio, GIT, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Unit testing
- Set-up a framework to add new Cloud connectors to be used onPrem and allows easy updates and testing (Part Mypress)
- Implement a Gecko2JMF connector
- Integrates with Geckocloud
- Integrates with X-800 workflow via JMF/JDF or something more
- JDF/JMF XML knowledge
- Retrieves workflow settings
- Submits/Controls jobs to x-800
- Get job feedback from x-800
- Monitors the overall X-800/Printer status
- Get Involved in analysis, design, implementation, SIT, UAT and support
- Providing technical mentoring to the team and keep them motivate.
- Participation in user’s functional requirement studies
- Complete project on time based on the project planning.
- Self-initiative to learn and explore.
- Lead the team on technical front.
- Involve in technical discussion with client.
- Collaborate with other team members to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction and team player at any time.
- Engage in requirements elaboration and clarification with business analysis and customers.
- Ensure highest code quality by code review tool and manual code review.
- Ensure technical consistency and stability within an application: performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Has solid 5-7 years of development experience.
- Should know how to use design patterns and can identify code smells and to perform multi-layered analysis and performance analysis and improvement.
- Should Have a high sense of responsibility, communicative, self-organized and open minded, participation in user’s functional requirement studies.