Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Designation: Project Manager
Technical Project Manager is responsible for providing project planning and management for established initiatives. He/She will act as lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology and domain concerns. Additionally, they will hire and train team member to support business need. They use their industry expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management. Bachelor/master's degree in Project Management or Technology field is required with 11+ years of experience. Hands on or working experience with one of more technology like Java, Angular, Mobile Native Development, Cloud – AWS/GCP is must. Individuals who can work well in a collaborative environment and pay meticulous attention to detail, willing to get their hands dirty to solve the problem are the key expectations from the role.
- Project Management.
- Project Management tools JIRA, TFS, etc.
- 11+ years in Project management activities.
- PMP or equivalent certification would be added advantage.
- Working with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision, to envision initial requirements, and to scope the project.
- Agile/Scrum – worked as Scrum Master would be addon.
- high-level understanding of the technologies especially customer’s technology landscape.
- Identifying and tracking deliverables while gathering and documenting project risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies.
- Ability to troubleshoot and help team to identify the problems and issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels (written and verbal communication)
- Strong people skills, should clearly define career growth plan, give constructive and critical feedback, and promote collaborative team culture.
- Have in depth understanding of the development and testing best practices.
- Ability to understand business domain for providing solution. Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled project.
- Evaluates and anticipates impact of technical solutions on application, translates technical solutions based on clients’ needs and feasibility.
- Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables.
- Establish proper development process and educate and encourage team to follow the same.
- Prioritize and updates task schedules. Identifies issues and resolve roadblocks.
- Conducting Business Analysis to understand business processes required to ensure end-to-end delivery of intended project results.
- Practices methodologies like scrum/agile and demonstrate best practices to the team.
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans.
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders on agreed cadence.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology and quality metrics is a MUST.
- Ability to lead geographically distributed team with varied skills.
- Mentor and groom team members on technical front.
Basic Qualifications & Personal Attributes:
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Well versed in Ownership & Commitment.
- Effective Leadership Skills.
- Risk Assessment Capability.