Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Infostretch is a digital-native professional services firm. By combining our in-depth experience with niche digital technologies, ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, we help enterprises get digital right, the first time. Backed by leading private equity firms Goldman Sachs and Everstone Group, the company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
The Company has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to it’s employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double digit growth.
Infostretch is seeking a world class leader for leading our practice team. This position would be based out of Pune or Ahmedabad, India and have global role and presence
- A B.E or an MBA or Masters CS degree from a reputed school.
- More than 10 years of relevant working experience with a strong technical background as mentioned below
- Strong exposure in delivering significant transformation programes in relation to production performance and resilience for the customers
- Experience building technology practice in Cloud/Site Reliability Engineering grounds up
- Excellent knowledge in distributed architecture, Cloud ‘Operations, DevSecOps – specifically Containerization and Virtualization, Sizing and Pricing, Monitoring, Security and Infra management’
- Excellent knowledge in SRE development process, ITIL compliant, security and compliance standards, KPIs, SLAs and various shared and managed services commercial models
- Experience in ITIL, Kanban and Managed Services development processes
- Hands on working experience with IT services companies and it’s customers, sales, pre-sales and practice teams
- Experience working closely with a sales organization; solutioning, estimations process and manage effective transition to delivery multimillion deals
- Sales driven, go getting attitude with a solid foundation in delivery and technology
- Anchor the Global SRE Practice at Infostretch grounds up. While Infostretch already has exposure to customer projects in this area, we are now planning to setup a dedicated practice with this position.
- Drive key practice themes such as production availability and resilience with a strong focus on end customer experience
- Champion the implementation of ‘SRE , Chaos Engineering designs, and fully automated production with AI-ML’ for all Infostretch customers. Work with our customer’s Infrastructure Management executives to drive adaption and best practices
- Manage multiple customer projects scalable to teams of up to 100+ members (currently a small team) and truncate cutting-edge SRE practice within the team and organisation
- Build a strong team of Cloud Solution Architects and SRE Engineers and Lead to seed the new business
- Partner with Infostretch Sales team to create a strong sales pipeline and support pe-sales and customer onboarding. Business growth in this area will be a key KPI for this role
- Anchor customer delivery in conjunction with Delivery teams and PMs