Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Position Details: Designation : Frontend Developer (SSE)
- Web Application
- Frameworks: ReactJS, Bootstrap
- Hosting: Static Web Hosting
- 5-7 Yrs of experience with React JS
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js,
- Program well structured, modular, optimized, and testable code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Able to write developer unit test cases.
- Experience with popular state management libraries (such as Flux, Redux or MobX)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience of integrating and leveraging REST services.
- Experience of working with modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- A good understanding of the latest UI/UX practices
- Excellent communication skills to work with international client.
- Must have knowledge of software fundamentals.
- Should be able to work as individual contributor with minimum guidance.
- Able to work as self-starter with autonomy.
- Should know how to use design patterns and can identify code smells and to perform multi-layered analysis and performance analysis and improvement.
- Should Have a high sense of responsibility, communicative, self-organized and open minded, participation in user’s functional requirement studies.
- Experience with VUE.js or REACT.js
- Experience with API integration with UI
- Experience with a CMS system
Good to have
- Experience on headless CMS like Strapi/Contentful/Wordpress or similar systems