Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
- Should have strong 3.5+ years of experience in Java and advanced Java concepts like Hibernate, ORM, Dependency injections etc.
- Experience identifying performance issues in code and resolving the same
- Expert with build tools like Maven
- Should have strong practical and foundational knowledge of creating and managing data pipes using data frameworks as Spark with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Should have experience setting up spark environment for development and documenting the steps for upper level environments
- Should have strong conceptual understanding of REST API, Relational Databases
- Should have experience writing the unit tests
- Experience with EMR / Hadoop and Spark cluster is big plus
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Understanding of docker containerization will be a plus
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create Java+Spark application to load, transform and store the CSV or other raw files into No SQL databases and RDBMS databases
- Setup the project structure based on best practices
- Experience working with containerized application
- Setup and make the environment specific configuration management trivial
- Performance tuning of the application