Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Infostretch is a digital-native professional services firm. By combining our in-depth experience with niche digital technologies, ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, we help enterprises get digital right, the first time. Backed by leading private equity firms Goldman Sachs and Everstone Group, the company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
The Company has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to its employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double digit growth.
- 10+ years of experience in development and design
- Should have strong 3+ years' experience designing and deploying the solutions on AWS & GCP.
- Should have experience to create the plan and define the strategies and design the solutions for migrating services between AWS and GCP.
- Should have worked with EKS and GKE. Hands on experience working with k8s and docker.
- Hands on experience working different storage and database services on AWS and GCP (like S3, RDS, Aurora, BigQuery, BigTable, Cloud SQL)
- Hands on experience with Cloud Tasks, Memorystore for Redis etc,
- Experience working with synchronous, real-time and asynchronous architectures in GCP
- Knowledge of different enterprise and design patterns and experience in designing the highly secure, resilient and high availability solutions in AWS and GCP
- Should be able to create total cost of ownership analysis report
- Ability to identify trade-offs of using various platform services on GCP
- In-depth knowledge and strong experience creating and managing organizations, accounts/projects, IAM, VPC and VPNs on AWS & GCP
- Experience setting up services based on AWS & GCP best practices for network and security, organization components, Logging & monitoring & operations, cloud architecture, billing etc.
- Working experience on setting up container services (like ECR,GCR) and map-reduce services (like EMR and Dataproc and Dataflow)
- Experience in automation with AWS cloud formation and GCP cloud deployment manager
- Experience working with load balancers and other networking concepts
- Clear understanding on feature differences of AWS and GCP services like compute engines, storages and databases etc.
- Understanding of replications mechanisms for databases along with experience working with elastic search systems and systems like elastic cache.
- Knowledge of GCP’s migrate for compute for computer engine manager, cloud extensions, waves feature & Wave UI and it’s architecture is plus.
- Able to debug and resolve the issues in solution, architecture and setup for enterprise applications using AWS cloud trails and GCP cloud loggings.
- Create blue print, physical and deployment architecture of the existing AWS / GCP services setup and used
- Create full fledge migration plan and strategy which have minimal impact and can be done incrementally / fully
- Prepare the total cost of ownership analysis
- Monitor the progress, identify the risks and challenges and define the mitigation plan
- Review, Analyze and Test the completed tasks
- Debug and Fix the issues at any points in the migration process
- Document and create all required artifacts like run books, support FAQs, troubleshooting documents etc.