Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Infostretch are seeking a Full Stack Developer with a minimum of 5+ years of experience in Java, AWS and React JS.
- Strong hands-on experience on Java and Springboot framework
- Proficient on front end java script technologies – React.js
- Deep knowledge of web technology stack and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- Strong experience in DynamoDB and RDS Aroura
- Experience in using AWS services like Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito, S3, EKS and MSK
- Using configuration management and integration/build automation tools to lead and deploy Java script/Java code.
- Experience on how to integrate web applications with Restful API’s
- Applying knowledge of common, relevant architecture frameworks in defining and evaluating application architectures.
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements
- Experience with version control tools like Bitbucket
- Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- Should have experience working in fast-paced Agile environment.
- Knowledge of DevOps will be added advantage
- Experience of working in development teams using Continuous Integration: Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo
- Hands-on coding to develop the applications
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications
- Program well structured, optimized and testable code
- Proper documentation and maintenance of software
- Comply with industry standard processes
B.S. in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study