Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
10-14+ Yrs of experience and In-depth knowledge and hands-on development and team leading experience in UI development using recent popular front-end development frameworks like ReactJS, Angular, ES6, Typescript, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3.
Technical Skills : Front-End development technologies: Ionic v3, Angular v4+, Typescript, React with Redux, AngularJS, jQuery, ES6, Babel, Coffeescript, Material UI, Bootstrap, Grunt, NPM, Webpack, HTML 5, CSS3, SASS/LESS, XML, JSON, AJAX
- Should able to work as individual contributor with minimum guidance
- Experience with popular state management libraries (such as Flux, Redux or MobX)
- Have good knowledge of release management with AWS and aware how to update the build and change configurations
- Mastery with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience of integrating and leveraging REST services
- Experience of working with modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with testing framework (Such as Jest or Mocha)
- Good to have experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Expert with code versioning tools (such as Git, Bitbucket, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Mastery and familiarity with the latest UI/UX practices
- Ability to clearly define and document technical and non-functional requirement of applications.
- Ability to design and document detailed solutions for web applications.
- Ability to foresee challenges and risk at early stage and layout solution and mitigation plan.
- Proven ability of establishing strong quality standards, best practices, review, and improvement process.
- Adept at communicating & presenting solutions to the different internal and external stakeholders.
- A self motivated person with learning attitudes and quick learning ability.
- Strong Analytics and Problem Solving skills, Street Smartness with CAN DO attitude.
- Excellent research and evaluation ability.
- Flexible and adapt in fast-paced dynamic environment with good context switching ability.
- Define Architecture based on the project requirements.
- Translating complex business needs into technical solutions.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Experience in Food & Beverage domain will be preferred
Expert in coding, team management skill, should proactively mentor web engineers
- Do hand-on experience on Jenkins and CI-CD.
- Program well structured, modular, optimized and testable code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Able to mentor team write developer unit test case