Filtered by Pune, India
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Designation: Senior Software Engineer (.NET)
Experience: 4+ Years
· Work with multiple client engagement(s) and ability to perform in extremely dynamic environment with agile development approach.
· Understand business requirements from client/onshore team.
· Design and implement application from scratch and build enhancements, bug fixes and feature requests using Microsoft .NET technologies, C#.
· Builds prototypes of software applications and solutions as needed
· Provide guidelines and recommendations on different tools and technologies
· Responsible for conducting various training on technology aspects to keep the team members up to date
· 1+ Years of hands-on experience in building web applications using C#, ASP.Net, MVC
· 4+ years of overall experience with development and implementation
· Hands-on experience building Web API with Entity Framework/ADO.NET
· Hands-on experience writing complex queries, stored procedures, functions in MS SQL databaseHelp write and optimize in-application SQL statements
· In-depth understanding of data types, design patterns, OOPs, programming concepts
· Knowledge of design patterns and experience of implementing like Singleton, repository patterns etc.
· Good to have experience working with .NET core applications and microservice/serverless architecture
· Good to have experience working with cloud platforms (AWS/Azure)
· Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle with various agile methodologies and experience managing quality and automation in the agile practice.
· Experience with version control systems (Git, Github, SVN, BitBucket etc.), including branching and merging strategies
· Comfortable working late evening hours, which is when most releases and patches occur
· You are extremely proactive at identifying ways to improve things and to make them more reliable.
· Bonus: High attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
· Extra Bonus Points: you’re fun to be around!
· Experience working with offshore teams
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind, capable of breaking robust software
· Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
· Inquisitive and ambitious
· Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic