Filtered by Ahmedabad, India
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
We are looking for talented and passionate technocrat who can thrive and excel pure R&D environment. You should be excited to work on innovative ideas that solve customer problems and boost our growth strategy. You should have hunger to learn and push oneself to continuously raise the bar. In this role, you will be working closely with the R&D and delivery team to understand the areas where our customers are looking for some innovation. You will lead the best brains by setting the example and it will keep you on toes. To ensure success, you should have exceptional analytical and mathematical skills, a solution-centric thought process, amazing mentoring skills, passion to design the solution and last but not the least, good interpersonal skills.
· Meeting with business management, marketing, and the R&D team members to discuss ideas for accelerator development.
· Leading and mentoring the team of 5-7 R&D engineers.
· Conducting market research and evaluating similar products and their functions.
· Carrying the feasibility study to make sure the “try smart, fail fast” approach.
· Being SPOC from idea nurturing to working POC in place which can help horizontally to solve technical issues.
· Keeping a keen eye on next generation technology and its impact on market.
· Designing scalable solutions, resolving the issues, improving the process and assessing the effectiveness of same.
· Preparing insights and documentation.
· Attending seminars and presenting your own research work.
· Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer engineering or a relevant field.
· 6+ years of total experience which includes 2+ years of experience as a lead profile.
· Advanced analytical, statistical and mathematical skills.
· Experience with at least one front-end, back-end and cloud technology.
· Detailed understanding of Machine Learning and Data Science.
· Ability to create a prototype of an idea rapidly.
· Excellent command over source control tools especially Git and Bitbucket.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to handle multiple assignments at same time.