Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Infostretch is looking for Sr QE Engineer and this position based in our Detroit, MI.
Position Description: Sr. QE Automation Engineer with 8+ years of experience in API Automation
Java, Rest Assured / SoapUI(preferred)
- Be a part of agile teams and responsible for testing and validation of micro services and Web based applications
- Design and development of end-to-end automated tests in Core Java to validate system functionality
- Develop automated component test to validate individual component behavior
- Provide automation expertise to project team and troubleshoot automation issues
- Integrate automated tests with CI/CD pipeline
- Interact with users, business analysts, application development teams to understand business technical requirements and design
- Contribute to overall automation framework design and enhancement
- 8+ years of experience in the software development/testing space
- 5+ years of solid testing experience including automation
- Experience with automated API testing tools such as Rest Assured, Java, SoapUI
- Experience with testing micro-services architectures
- Knowledge of major programming languages e.g., Java
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, written and orally, to colleagues across diverse teams and geographies.
- Experience with version control, continuous integration, deployment, and configuration management tools in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with JIRA or other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Ability to reason about performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven tools like Cucumber or Serenity helpful.
- Prior experience with working on high availability, mission critical systems
- Independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment
B.S in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study,