Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
The Account Manager, Customer Success will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for customer success, revenue achievement from the strategic accounts, and customer delight.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Communicate the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Provide strategic planning and alignment with customer’s digital initiatives in hospitality and healthcare.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to the customers.
- Develop and maintain a current account plan for each major customer detailing their business objectives, organization map, and digital initiatives.
- Proactively uncover customer needs about Digital Strategies, Full stack Development, Cloud Development, Quality Engineering, DevOps, and practice areas.
- Lead solution development efforts by orchestrating the involvement of all necessary practice leads in the organization.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of company’s solutions as per customer needs and objectives; Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Coordinate the involvement of company functions and executives to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Assist with critical requests or issue escalations as needed
- Manage the Client relationship effectively focusing on business development and relationship management with accountability for project delivery.
- Manage accounts in onshore/offshore managed capacity delivery model.
- Effectively manage the statements of work and drive renewals/expansion.
- Increase high resource utilization, improve billability, spearhead cost savings initiatives, and avoid revenue leakages.
- Plan and prioritize activities for the project teams and meet deadlines consistently.
- Create opportunities working with strategic partners.
Knowledge and skills applied:
- 3+ years of Account Management experience in IT / Product Engineering or related fields
- Good understanding of Digital Technology, Quality Engineering, Digital Technologies’ Strategy, Mobile Technology, User/Customer Experience and Data & Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Engineering or any suitable related disciplines .
We provide medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, company paid life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement are standard here. Add to that annual performance evaluations, company parties and family picnics and you’ve got a career that continually rewards your effort. There’s nothing more important to our success than our employees and we prove it every day.
This is a direct hire full-time position. If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills and experience . We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
NO Agencies, NO Recruiter's, Sponsorship is NOT available for this role.