Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Infostretch is looking for a Data Analyst. Our mission is to build the next generation, web scale platform for Client.
- Highly elastic
- Based on some of the latest and greatest cloud native technologies
- Very fast paced
Your team will be..
- Enabling a proper enterprise Data Lake in AWS
- Engaging regularly with stakeholders to understand and implement business logic
- Building models and tools to get value out of the mass amounts of data we have in our environment
- Enabling the best, most personalized and resilient customer experience possible.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be…
- Highly motivated, driven & hard working
- Not afraid to fail and comfortable working independently and with a team
- Comfortable working with massive datasets in real time and batch processing with superior analytics skills
- Comfortable talking to and working with Senior Executives
- Apply data mining techniques, do ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner.
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Basic statistical hypothetical testing
- 2+ years professional enterprise experience
- Working knowledge of data analysis and visualization tools, such as Microsoft PowerBI and Tableau
- Functional experience with database software, such as AWS Athena, Redshift, MySQL
- Signi?cant attention to detail and an ability to quickly spot and ?x problems
- Experience working in a team setting and desire to take leadership roles within a team
- Detail-oriented and a strict attention and appreciation for deadlines.
Technologies in our environment
Here are some of the key technologies that make up our environment. While we do not expect you to have a detailed understanding of each, the more of these you are familiar with the better.
MUST HAVE visualization tool experience along with below skills
- Strong SQL experience
- Dashboarding experience using Tableau or similar tools
GOOD TO HAVE
- AWS Big Data Tools: S3, Kinesis, Red Shift, Athena
- B.S .in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or related area of study.