Filtered by Remote, USA
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Data Architect - Remote
This role will be responsible for providing solution architecture, configuration details and conduct proof of concepts required to setup and operationalize modern data platform to meet batch and real-time applications requirement. This includes conducting proof of concepts, providing infrastructure/tech stack recommendations, performance tuning, configuration setting, automation, pipeline deployment and security/policy definition and setup activities for various use cases and access requirements.
· Track assigned Audit/Review results related to Data Management and compile audit information for management reporting.
· Supporting data architecture team to document and publish data flows and transformation definitions, and trusted source assessments
· Identify and implement a data governance platform including a data catalog and dictionary
· Partner with Data Analysts to define critical data and related standards/business rules
· Facilitate the development and implementation of data quality standards, and adoption requirements across the enterprise
· Design and develop security architectures for Cloud and Cloud hybrid-based systems.
· Design and implement Cloud-native architectures that will allow business requirements to be met with a minimal degree of risk to the organization.
· To be able to benchmark systems, analyze system bottlenecks and propose solutions to eliminate them.
· Experience with enterprise applications (architecture, development, support, and troubleshooting).
· Ability to perform threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
· Involve in all aspects of architecture, design, build, engineering and implementation of technical solutions using in any one of the technical platforms (JAVA, Microsoft, Azure, AWS, Big data Stack etc.,).
· Understand the enterprise architecture roadmap and research, identify and recommend industry best practices for solving business problems.
· Provide recommendations and technical guidance to improve performance, reliability, and reusability within the constraints of budget, resource and business dependencies.
· To be able to help program and project managers in the design, planning and governance of implementing projects of any kind.
· To be able to perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing the solution.
· To be able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· To be a self-starter.
· To be able to work in teams, as a big data environment is developed in a team of employees with different disciplines.
· To be able to work in a fast-paced agile development environment.
· Develop a mental model of the chosen solution, and document using a combination of text, diagrams and create clear, traceable solution documentation.
· 15+ years of strong solution architecture experience in variety of IT positions. Recent 5+ years of experience must be on solution/systems/ enterprise architecture with large scale complex IT systems.
· Continuous learning and keep track of the latest developments in business/ technical advancements.
· High energy levels, right attitude and pleasing personality. Demonstrate the compassion to lead and bring value to the architecture portfolio.
· Strong data governance experience, exposure for IBM – IGC and IA a plus
· Bachelor's Degree or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to troubleshoot complex system issues.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to translate user requirements into technical specifications.
· Ability to train and mentor junior level developers.
· Strong database fundamentals including SQL, performance and schema design.
· Strong understanding of programming languages like Java, Scala or Python.
· Experience with Git.
· 10+ years of hands-on software engineering experience.
· 10+ years of experience integrating technical processes and business outcomes – specifically: data and process analysis, data quality metrics/monitoring, data architecture, developing policies/standards & supporting processes.
· Experience with Spark, Hive, Hadoop, Kafka, Columnar Databases.
· experience in designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with a good understanding of cluster and parallel architecture as well as high-scale or distributed RDBMS and/or knowledge on NoSQL platforms