Tune into our Webinar on Feb 28th at 10am PST to learn how you can shorten the automation implementation cycle using the Selenium tool. No late nights and 15 cups of coffee over laying out the roadmap, building the framework, or learning about the ecosystem of tools. We’ve figured all that out for you.
InfoStretch’s Selenium Framework brings the following benefits:
– Faster ROI and shorter implementation cycle
– High quality automation code
– State-of-the-art reporting mechanism
– Reduced maintenance overhead
As part of this presentation, we will cover a live demonstration of various implementations. The live demo will consists of the following features:
– Mobile web automation – running test cases on real android devices like Amazon Kindle Fire
– Running tests in parallel – a built in feature within the InfoStretch Framework
– Running tests in using Selenium Grid – Firefox and Chrome browsers in parallel
Sivakumar Anna, Director of Enterprise QA at InfoStretch will present his thoughts on how InfoStretch has evolved its best practices in this automation framework to maturity. He will talk about the different features that this framework offers and will walk through the different readymade components. He will also share some real-life scenarios where some complex Selenium implementations have been a huge success.