Build & run applications and take full advantage of the cloud computing model
Make the Move to Cloud Native Faster
Cloud native is a new approach to building and running software that is optimized for the cloud computing model. It enables you to leverage the latest techniques to speed cycle time and increase agility through effective DevOps.
- Applications developed in rapid cadence by small, dedicated feature teams
- Deployed to a platform that offers easy scale-out and eliminates hardware dependencies
- Offering greater agility, resilience, and portability across clouds
Infostretch Cloud Native Development Services
Infostretch makes your shift to cloud native easier with end-to-end services, expertise and support that optimize your public and/or private cloud resources to increase development productivity and agility.
- Decomposition Strategy
- Data Strategy
- Execution Model
- Testing Strategy
- Service Discovery
- Micro Services
- Edge Services
- Deployment Choices
- Service Reliability
AWS Consulting and Advanced Technology Partner
Infostretch is part of the Amazon Web Services Partner Network (APN) on both a consulting and technology basis. We leverage our expertise on the AWS platform to help customers take full advantage of all its capabilities and move to cloud native more smoothly.
APN Consulting Partner
As an APN Consulting Partner, the Infostretch professional services team has proven its ability to help customers of all sizes design, architect, build, migrate, and manage their workloads and applications on AWS.
APN Technology Partner
The Infostretch QMetry suite is an Advanced Technology Partner that can be hosted on, or easily integrated with, the AWS platform to help manage testing processes, accelerate test automation, embrace open source, and leverage analytics for more actionable insights.
Putting Cloud Native Development to Work
Infostretch helped integrate this company’s dev/QA approach for an innovative new wearable / ingestible treatment device and cut its cycle time by 40%. The project included:
- A BLE Interface connecting patch and wearables to companion mobile devices
- Mobile companion application for caregivers and patients
- Rapid development and deployment using DevOps on AWS
- Serverless Architecture using AWS lambda and API gateways
- Authentication and message encryption using AWS Cognito
- Event processing pipeline at very high transaction rates
- Micro-batch analytics using Spark on EMR
Infostretch helped this company integrate the user interface for its connected car platform and open up an entire new revenue channel for its business. The project included:
- A completely pluggable architecture to consume very high TPS stream data
- A platform-agnostic approach to enable solution deployment across different cloud vendors
- The ability for developers to develop new data collectors and seamlessly integrate through CLI
- Use of “Kafka” as a high-throughput message bus
- Backup message storage to provide playback capabilities
- Operational data collection for reporting and fault detection
We would love to hear more about your project.
Even a short phone call can help us explain how our solutions can accelerate your mobility, jump start your continuous delivery and help reduce costs.
And that’s just for starters, understanding more about your project will enable us to build a solution that fits your objectives, infrastructure and aspirations!
Our team is available to chat through your project. Contact us
Latest News, Events, and Thought Leadership
Hear us speak on “Hyper-Connected Apps: Don’t Let Peripherals Play Havoc with Mobile App Testing”
See More Events
Feb 19, 2019 @ 12:45pm – 1:45pm
The Ohio Union, Columbus, OH
Feb 20, 2019
An Insider View from a Key Analyst at NelsonHall
See More Webcasts
Dominique Raviart & Andrew Morgan
Feb 26, 2019 10AM PT / 1PM ET
Feb 27, 2019