Multi-platform, global implementation for eHealth app
International SOS provides medical, clinical, and security advice and assistance to organizations with international travelers or operations.
It has over 10,000 corporate clients and serves many Fortune Global 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
International SOS wanted to launch an end-user mobile application that could be used by travelers to receive medical and security alerts on-the-go.
Some of the challenges were:
- Need to launch on all three platforms in parallel – iOS, Android and Blackberry across all continents
- Integration with traveler analytics and demographics systems
- Need to be tested extensively across all devices, all geos, all networks and all platforms
- Limited in-house testing capability especially for large scale specialized testing
Infostretch followed a structural approach to breakdown the issue in smaller problems and provide solutions.
- Created a test strategy to understand the overall approach, tools, targets and the timing of test activities for the app
- Core testing services – functional, regression and usability. Advanced testing services – performance, scalability, security and vulnerability
- Followed a three-phased approach for automation to achieve embedded automation along with development sprints. Until then, both manual and automation QA efforts ran in parallel.
- Performed UI functional automated testing
Some of the key benefits of engagement with Infostretch are:
Created 700+ test cases, created and executed 150+ test scenarios and automated 695 test cases using ISFW
Found 100+ defects and resolved more than 80%
Identified gaps in existing QA process and proposed updates with produced results
Developed an automation framework for shared services
Proposed updates to improvise process quality and several effective JIRA enhancements
Provided automation with minimal support for development teams
Infostretch created and executed 150+ test scenarios and automated 695 test cases using ISFW. 100+ defects were found and more than 80% resolved
Talk to Infostretch
We would love to hear more about your project.
Even a short phone call can help us explain how our solutions can accelerate your mobility, jump start your continuous delivery and help reduce costs. And that’s just for starters, understanding more about your project will enable us to build a solution that fits your objectives, infrastructure and aspirations!
Our team are available to chat through your project. Contact us
Latest News, Events, and Thought Leadership
Hear us speak on “Augmented Reality, Alexa and Blockchain – Made for Each Other”
See More Events
Sep 14, 2018 @ 9:25am – 9:50am
San Jose Convention Center,
San Jose, CA
Sep 14, 2018
Learn Successful Adoption of Model Based Testing (MBT) in Agile QA
See More Webcasts
Siva Anna with Anna Royzman from Test Masters Academy
June 28, 2018 @ 10am – 11am PT
Jun 28, 2018