Jenkins and Selenium for automation and process efficiency
International SOS provides medical, clinical, and security advice and assistance to organizations with international travelers or operations.
It has over 10,000 corporate clients and serves many Fortune Global 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
While developing a web based product, International SOS faced several operational challenges:
- Over several hundred unplanned deployments to production annually
- No continuous integration process in place
- Unavailability of build servers
- No formal SDLC in place
Infostretch followed a structural approach to breakdown the issue in smaller problems and solve the issues.
- Firstly, Infostretch engaged with International SOS to assess their CI and agile scrum needs
- Jointly architected CI flow and objectives with emphasis on code coverage to improve both unit and regression test coverage
- Leveraged Jenkins to incorporate continuous integration into the process
- Developed automated test suits using Selenium framework
Incorporating Continuous Integration using Jenkins framework added value not only to the delivery quality but also to the process efficiency. Some of the key benefits are:
Reduce the overall time-to-market
Significantly enhance the organizational ROI from CI
Automated numerous test scripts
Facilitated Jenkins reports that enable better decision making and planning
Using Continuous Integration added value not only to the delivery quality but also to the process efficiency.
Talk to Infostretch
We would love to hear more about your project.
Even a short phone call can help us explain how our solutions can accelerate your mobility, jump start your continuous delivery and help reduce costs. And that’s just for starters, understanding more about your project will enable us to build a solution that fits your objectives, infrastructure and aspirations!
Our team are available to chat through your project. Contact us
Latest News, Events, and Thought Leadership
Hear us Speak on “Integrating Quality into Emerging Technologies: Machine Learning”
See More Events
Jan 18, 2018
ITU, San Jose, CA
Jan 19, 2018
Join this webinar to learn about digital trends that emerged in 2017 that will play a key role in shaping digital success in 2018.
See More News
Jan 25, 2018
10AM PT / 1PM ET
January 26, 2018