Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Infostretch is a digital-native professional services firm. By combining our in-depth experience with niche digital technologies, ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, we help enterprises get digital right, the first time. Backed by leading private equity firms Goldman Sachs and Everstone Group, the company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
Infostretch is hiring Cloud Engineer in Dallas, TX. Please note that to start with this will be remote and after 2 months this will be an in-house role.
The Company has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to it’s employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double digit growth.
We are seeking highly collaborative, creative and intellectually curious software engineers who are passionate about forming and implementing secure, cutting-edge cloud computing capabilities. Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced DevOps environment with a bias towards action. This is a very hands-on role that requires daily coding.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Partner with colleagues from across technology and risk to ensure an outstanding, useable, and unobtrusive experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments.
- Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across the department.
- Develop software and tooling to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities.
- Design and operation of container environments for container management and orchestration.
- Automate the provisioning of environments using Terraform, Ansible, Puppet and other tooling.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to present, persuade and influence peers, vendors and executives.
- Energetic, self-directed, and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships across a multitude of stakeholders in a fast
- paced, multi-directional work environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply expertise to drive complex, technical and highly commercial solutions.
- Experience supporting complex production application environments.
- Experience architecting, designing, and developing applications in an Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
- Ability to reason about and consider tradeoffs for performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems.
- Experience with version control, continuous integration, deployment, and configuration management tools in a DevOps environment.
- Experience meeting demands for high availability and scale.
- Ability to collaboratively communicate technical concepts effectively, both written and orally, as well as the interpersonal skills required to collaborate effectively with colleagues across diverse technology teams.
- Ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Experience working in a Linux environment, including system engineering, high availability design, performance analysis, network troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of container technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, or ECS.
- Hands-on experience with multiple Amazon web services.
- Experience using infrastructure as code tools (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience in one of the Configuration management system (e.g. Ansible, Salt)