Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Infostretch is a digital-native professional services firm. By combining our in-depth experience with niche digital technologies, ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, we help enterprises get digital right, the first time. Backed by leading private equity firms Goldman Sachs and Everstone Group, the company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
The Company has been Certified as Great Place to Work for consecutive years, thanks to it’s employee friendly culture and this has enabled consistent double digit growth.
• More than 6 years of hands-on Experience on NodeJS, ReactJS
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with technical staff members
• Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
• Should be able to trouble shoot the issues in production environment
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving aptitude
• Attention to details
• Work with team members and help them with technical/non-technical issues
• Well versed with agile practices
• Good communication
Tools & Technologies:
• In depth knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Puppeteer, Axiom, StrongLoop etc.
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS etc. depending on technology stack
• Experience with RESTful API development
• Implementing automated testing platforms (Mocha, Chai etc) and unit tests
• Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git
• Understanding of microservices and serverless framework and usage of Node in implementing web services
• Experience of integrating and leveraging REST services
• Experience of working with modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Should have knowledge of AWS services such as Lambda, ECS, API Gateway, SQS, Aurora and other services
• Should understand token-based authentication and authorization
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Should have knowledge of SQL database such as MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform