Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Job Description & Qualifications
Infostretch are seeking a Dot Net Architect with a minimum of 10+ years of experience based in India.
Essential Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work closely with the Project Manager and CTO and engineering teams to design and code components on .Net ecosystem of technologies. Interact with product leaders on software requirements and design. Work with offshore team of co-developers towards common project goals. Leverage software development methodologies to drive software reliability into the product.
- Work Experience Required : 10-12+ Years
- Ability to manage squads, and guide and unblock the teams technically
- Experience in running sprints and agile processes
- Hands-on experience building web/windows applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework/ADO.NET, LINQ, Web API/Web services, Windows Services
- Good to have experience working with telecom domain industry i.e., CPasS (communication platform as a service), ACD (Automatic Call Distribution), SIP trunking etc. and related platform (Twilio, Vonage, Nexmo APIs)
- Hands on experience on delivering projects on AWS
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in implementing APIs and libraries on .Net 4.5
- Experience in SQL Server to perform database design and develop SQL queries and worked on SSIS, SSRS
- Experience in Integration with third party platforms such as Twilio, AI/ML Engines and EDI providers
- Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines using Azure Pipelines, Bitbucket Pipelines etc.
- Background in Healthcare highly preferred.
- Excellent Communication skills to engage with all levels in the client side organization
- Good programming fundamentals (e.g. good insight into technical concepts such as OOPS/OOAD, security, performance/scalability, etc.)
- Nice to have experience in Microsoft ecosystem of technologies, including PowerBI, SSRS etc.