Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Position Details: Designation : Solution Architect
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Pune
- Engineering and software architecture design.
- 10+ years in Backend, Frontend Web and Mobile development, ETL, Big Data Analytics, Cloud Computing, DevOps.
- Solid working experience in one or more enterprise backend technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring, ORM tools – Hibernate, JPA and micro services architecture, REST Service development and Unit Testing frameworks.
- Solid working experience in one or more frontend technologies like iOS, Android, React Native, React JS, Angular, Ionic or any Java Script based framework.
- Should have knowledge of AWS or Microsoft Azure Services, Containerization and Deployment Strategy
- Strong knowledge of Security Concepts, Performance and Scalability
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and their applications
- Strong Analytics and Problem-Solving skills, Street Smart with CAN DO attitude
- Experience with REST implementations
- Exposure of .Net framework development.
- Ability to clearly document technical requirements and non-functional requirements of the application.
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture, approach, and create detailed design in support of the requirements.
- Ability to troubleshoot and help team to identify the problems and issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels (written and verbal communication)
- Evaluates and anticipates impact of technical solutions on application, translates technical solutions based on clients’ needs and feasibility.
Basic Qualifications and Job Responsibilities:
- Analysing technology env.
- Analysing enterprise specifies.
- Setting collaboration framework.
- Creating a solution prototype.
- Participating in technology selection.
- Solution development control.
- Project Mgmt. Support.
- Monitor and evaluate development and design of core application, framework and POCs.
- Writes integrated technical architecture and solutions of multiple applications.
- Mentor and groom team members on technical front.
- Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables.
- Establish proper development process and educate and encourage team to follow the same.
- Actively contribute to project scrum process.
- Contribute to practice team and stay up to date with new technology trends.
- Stays current with technology and determines the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
- Participates in pre-sales in providing technical solutions and assists in effort estimation.
- High levels of initiative and creativity.