Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Experience: 4+ Years
- Work with multiple client engagement(s) to provide CI/CD Strategy/Implementation
- Script and automate SDLC pipelines.
- Provide guidelines and recommendations on different tools and technologies
- Own and deploy to production, test environments
- Create automated orchestration and deployment solutions using Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, as well as other open source solution. These should be specifically for AWS / GCP
- Write scripts and automation using Python/Groovy/Java/Bash.
- Help fix and redesign major infrastructure fundamental services.
- Assist other engineering groups on their journey to containers/Kubernetes, and to the cloud.
- Understand how IT operations are managed.
- Responsible for conducting various training on technology aspects to keep the team members up to date
- 2+ Years of experience in any SDLC automation, with builds, testing, code coverage, deployment
- 4+ years of overall experience with development, configuration management
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle with various agile methodologies and experience managing quality and automation in the agile practice.
- Experience with configuration management systems and deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform).
- Experience in a Systems Engineering/DevOps role, or very strong SysAdmin experience.
- Experience developing applications in one of the following: Python, Ruby, Groovy, Go.
- Strong experience in managing Linux based infrastructure.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Github, SVN, BitBucket, GitLab), including branching and merging strategies
- Experience with software build tools (ANT, Maven, Gradle, NPM, Rake, Make etc.) and continuous integration tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI etc.)
- Experience with Linux environments and scripting languages (any one of the following will do Python, Ruby, Bash, Go, Groovy)
- Experience with Networking Concepts (TCP, UDP, HTTP, DNS, Load Balancing, Reverse Proxy etc.)
- Experience with technologies like docker, Vagrant, Virtualization etc.
- Hands-on experience and ability to design/implement infrastructure with AWS services like EC2, S3, IAM, CloudTrail, VPC, Cloudwatch, Cloudfront, Elasticache, RDS, Lambda, Route53, Cloudformation, ALB/ELB/NLB. Hands-on Experience of ECS/EKS, ECR, CodePipeline, KMS, CodeBuild, and CodeDeploy is a bonus.
- Comfortable working late evening hours, which is when most releases and patches occur and excellent time management skills
- You are extremely proactive at identifying ways to improve things and to make them more reliable.
- Bonus: High attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Extra Bonus Points: you’re fun to be around!
- Experience working with off shore teams
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind , capable of breaking robust software
- Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- Inquisitive and ambitious
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Ability to travel (about 15-20%)