Filtered by Pune, India
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
• DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience
• Must have AWS Knowledge on all the services of AWS, but should be expert in below
o Serverless (Lambda)
o API gateway
o EC2, ECS, VPC, IAM, S3
o SAM CLI
o Cloud Watch
o SQS, SNS
• Must have good knowledge in Terraform and Docker
• Must have good knowledge on Bitbucket pipelines (Optional - Jenkins)
• Must have knowledge of CI/CD & Cloud deployment
• Deploying, troubleshooting, automating, maintaining and constantly improving the systems
that will keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly.
• Experience in monitoring production system
• Expert in application error analysis and debugging
• Tracks system performance, capacity, and use experience to create effective strategies for
maintaining and improving system performance and availability
• Good to have basic understanding of Python language
• Good to have knowledge of microservices architecture
• Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure with strong emphasis on best practices with
cloud security and cost optimization.
• Uses communication and documentation tools (Jira, BitBucket, Confluence, etc.) to
communicate and coordinate with other team members.
• Good communication skills & good team player
• Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving.
• Follow Agile methodology with active participation in sprint planning, sprint review and daily
• Proactive & Independently need to communicate with client and manage work