Filtered by Pune, India
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
• Hands-on coding and proactively mentor automation engineers
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) in US Healthcare is mandatory
• Continually learn, mentor and develop your career.
• Lead and implement the boilerplate of automation, understand the business/client need, and work towards presenting/implementing the same
• Should have a strong understanding of any automation framework and should be flexible to adapt any frame work
• Implementing tear up/down and test data management solutions
• Background in UI/UX validation and automation would be a huge plus
• Willing to work on automation with any programming languages like Java / C# or Python with proper ramp up
• Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members
• Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value.
• Provide automation solution by implementing proven design concepts.
• Work with team members and help them with technical/non-technical issues.
• Willingness and enthusiasm to explore frameworks, implement the same is expected/desired.
• Good reporting, data capturing and presentation skills. Ability to show / gather ROI information.
• Hybrid Testing (3 to 5 Years)
• Strong in Automation and good in Object Oriented concepts
• Experience in TestProject is desired and must-have
• Any other automation experience would be nice to have VSTS (Microsoft Test Framework) or other open source
• Experience in TDD/BDD, Cinnamon/Cucumber frameworks
• Good .NET/C#/Java coding background.
• Should possess good knowledge in creating test plans and test strategies.
• Identifying and recommending automated testing processes and tools
• Good understanding of web, API and database testing technologies
• Excellent programming skills with JUnit or TestNG, Maven or ANT
• Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
• Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable.
• Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
• Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
• Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
• Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics