Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Designation: Technical Lead (.NET)
Experience: 8+ Years
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and Drive the team.
- Provide technical solution to team members
- Translates design requirements and specifications into robust high-quality code implementations.
- Works independently with limited supervision.
- Follow group development and industry best practices.
- Effort estimation and proposal development.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with team and exceed client expectations.
- Communicate project status regularly concisely.
- Work with multiple client engagement(s) to provide applications designing and building Strategy/Implementation
- Design architecture of applications.
- Provide guidelines and recommendations on different tools and technologies
- Responsible for conducting various training on technology aspects to keep the team members up to date
- 8+ years of overall experience with software development using .NET/.NET Core technologies, designing, and building applications with SDLC, with unit testing, code coverage/quality, deployment
- Hands-on experience building web/windows applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Entity Framework/ADO.NET, LINQ, Web API/Web services, Windows Services
- Good to have experience working with telecom domain industry i.e., CPasS (communication platform as a service), ACD (Automatic Call Distribution), SIP trunking etc. and related platform (Twilio, Vonage, Nexmo APIs)
- Hands-on experience writing complex queries, stored procedures, functions in MS SQL database
- Experience designing architecture of the applications
- In-depth understanding of data types, design patterns, OOPs, programming concepts
- Knowledge of design patterns and experience of implementing them like Singleton, repository patterns etc.
- Good to have experience working with .NET core applications and microservice/serverless architecture
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle with various agile methodologies and experience managing quality and automation in the agile practice.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Github, SVN, BitBucket, ), including branching and merging strategies
- Good to have experience working with cloud platforms (AWS/EC2)
- Comfortable working late evening hours, which is when most releases and patches occur
- You are extremely proactive at identifying ways to improve things and to make them more reliable.
- Bonus: High attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Extra Bonus Points: you’re fun to be around!
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind, capable of breaking robust software
- Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
- Inquisitive and ambitious
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Ability to travel (about 15-20%)