Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
We are looking for an Experienced Full Stack Principal Engineer on Cloud (GCP & AWS) to architect, design, develop and implement scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Develop client-side, API and server-side architecture, based on industry best practices.
- Evaluate appropriate frameworks for solution development. Be able to evaluate different frameworks and select the most appropriate framework. .
- Design the solution to address functionality, usability, maintainability, scalability and optimized performance.
- Be able to evaluate different architectures and design principles and able to select the most effective solution
- Design and Develop the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Design and Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Design and Write effective APIs.
- Be able to design effective test strategy and provide guidance on automation techniques.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software quality, performance and scalability.
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience as a software professional with experience in scalable full-stack application architecture, design and development or similar role.
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Experience developing web applications, API, microservices and back-end applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Knowledge of algorithms for search optimization, efficient DB modeling and data access etc,.
- Software, Application, integration and microservices architecture and design experience
- Hands-on coding experience
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Excellent working knowledge of Public cloud (GCP, AWS) and ability to program and deploy applications to GCP and AWS.
- Cloud Native application development skills (Cloud Functions, Pub-Sub etc,.)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail with organizational skills and an analytical mind.
Bonus points if:
- Working experience in the life sciences industry.
- Keep abreast of latest trends and developments in technology and cloud computing
- Are adaptable to fast-paced, dynamic work environments and shifting demands.
- Are highly collaborative, team-oriented, and an effective communicator
- Are scrappy, willing to pitch in where needed.
- Have a passion for making a difference in the world
- Have the ability to work effectively in a matrix organization.