Filtered by Pune, India
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Having Exp. to Lead/Drive Initiatives and work with onsite/offshore team members
• Expertise in Python on AWS serverless stack (Lambda, CloudFormation, SQS, S3, ECS, IAM).
• Overall 6 to 8 years of experience (4+ years of experience in Python development &
Minimum 2+ Years in AWS required)
• Very good hands on with debugging, profiling, optimization of an application
• Experience in unit testing development using pytest and unittest.
• Good experience in API development using Python and AWS SAM
• Hands on experience with client-side application security
• Good working exposure with REST API
• Good knowledge of Databases (MySQL, Mongo, DynamoDB, Postgres) required
• Good to have knowledge on React.js, React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and its core
principles (Hooks, Context API etc) – Optional
• Very strong in object-oriented concepts & design patterns
• Good communication skills & good team player
• Demonstrable abilities to optimize code. Focus on quality & ability to perform code reviews.
• Ability to guide & manage team members on technical front
• Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving.
• Good to have knowledge of CI/CD, Cloud deployment
• Follow Agile methodology with active participation in sprint planning, sprint review and daily stand-up meetings.
Technology Skill Level
Python Intermediate to Expert
AWS Services like Lambda, Intermediate to Expert
CloudFormation, ECS, Cloud Watch,
CloudTrail, S3, EC2, IAM, SNS, SQS etc –
AWS SAM CLI Beginner to Intermediate Intermediate to Expert
Database (MySQL, Mongo, DynamoDB, Intermediate to Expert