Filtered by Pune, India
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Should have at least 4 to 6 years of experience
· Work with broad concepts and ideas and turn them into delightful and highly usable interfaces
· Ability to quickly understand complex, ambiguous ideas and propose solutions with low fidelity prototypes of applications with ideas using wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
· Should be capable of creating high fidelity designs/mock-ups for review/iteration/approval
· Should be very well versed with Adobe Suite and Sketch
· Should have mastery on translating wireframes into rich visual experiences.
· Should be Capable of evaluating technical feasibility of the prototype
· Should oversee the user experience of an application from concept to launch.
· Work with product managers, content authors, developers and other stakeholders to plan and execute UX/UI design activities throughout the software development life cycle
· Should have complete technical knowledge of web browsers and mobile platforms
· Should be updated with all latest trends of designs
· Should have clear communication skill
· Tools & Technologies:
Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision App, Principle App
· Other skills:
· Project/Work Details: