Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
We are looking for an Experienced Front-End Principal Engineer on Cloud (GCP & AWS) to architect, design, develop and implement scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Develop client-side, API and server-side architecture, based on industry best practices.
- Evaluate appropriate frameworks for solution development. Be able to evaluate different frameworks and select the most appropriate framework. .
- Design the solution to address functionality, usability, maintainability, scalability and optimized performance.
- Be able to evaluate different architectures and design principles and able to select the most effective solution
- Be able to articulate your architecture and design decisions in a logical manner.
- Design and Develop the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Design and Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Design and Write effective APIs.
- Be able to design effective test strategy and provide guidance on automation techniques.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software quality, performance and scalability.
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of experience as a software professional with experience in front-end application architecture, design and development or similar role.
- Degree in Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Experience in creating Front-End application architecture and design for highly scalable, concurrent, multi-tenanted, cloud based solutions
- Experience developing web applications, API, microservices and back-end applications.
- 8+ years of experience in building production level User Interface and User Experience for Web applications.
- Knowledge of algorithms
- Software, Application, integration and microservices architecture and design experience
- Hands-on coding experience
- Experience in server-side programming and back-end development.
- Strong understanding of object oriented design principles.
- Experience with event based asynchronous programming, promises, or observables
- Working knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g., Python)
- Knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB) in distributed scalable model, web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- RDBMS (i.e. MySQL), NoSQLDB (i.e. Mongo) experience for enterprise solutions.
- Python experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of Public cloud (GCP, AWS) and ability to program and deploy applications to GCP and AWS.
- Cloud Native application development skills (Cloud Functions, Pub-Sub etc,.)
- Great attention to detail with organizational skills and an analytical mind.
- Ability to work both independently and within a highly collaborative team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Bonus points if:
- Working experience in the life sciences industry.
- Keep abreast of latest trends and developments in technology and cloud computing
- Experience with developing responsive design, advanced CSS, architecting apis and databases, or UX/UI libraries like Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Strong understanding in networking.
- Strong exposure of building web apps that work across browsers and devices.
- Angular or React or Vue experience for developing highly concurrent, stateless enterprise solutions
- Are adaptable to fast-paced, dynamic work environments and shifting demands.
- Are highly collaborative, team-oriented, and an effective communicator
- Are scrappy, willing to pitch in where needed
- Have a passion for making a difference in the world
· Have the ability to work effectively in a matrix organization