Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Designation : Senior Software Engineer - Java
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Pune
Technical Skills:?OOPS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring security and Spring Batch? SOAP, REST API, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS), web services experience
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
- Participation in user’s functional requirement studies
- Complete project on time based on the project planning
- Self-initiative to learn and explore
- Implement high quality user stories in compliance with architecture and per functional requirement.
- Ensuring quality of work through QA and code review process
- Collaborate with other team members to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Engage in requirements elaboration and clarification with business analysis and customers
- Ensure technical consistency and stability within an application: performance, reliability and maintainability
- Has solid 4+ years of development experience
- Should have knowledge of Solr and Apache lucence
- Should have knowledge of Data structures
- Hands on experience with RESTful webservice.
- Hands on experience with databases like MySQL, Postgres
- Good to have knowledge of different AWS services like S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda function.
- Should have knowledge of Kafka and container-based deployment like Docker.
- Should know how to use design patterns and can identify code smells and to perform multi-layered analysis and performance analysis and improvement
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability and scalability when appropriate
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot and pinpoint problems
- Good analytical skills and aptitude
- Good command over English is desirable