Filtered by Pune, India
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
• 4+ years of experienced candidate with web and mobile application automation
• Must have automation experience in Selenium with Java.
• Assesses and understands the flow of code and its interaction with various processes.
• Performs manual & automation regression testing.
• Troubleshoots bugs and other issues on mobile, desktop, and web-based platforms.
• Create test scripts in BDD model using Cucumber & Gherkin.
• Create BDDs for identified test cases and segregate them for Unit, UI, functional and regression for both WEB and Mobile automation
• Develop automation scripts and execute as per applicable phase.
• Tests automation builds, execution, and script troubleshooting
• Test API’s using Postman and other tools.
• Create load testing scripts and automate load testing.
• Pen test applications using any of the tools like Netsparker, BurpSuite, etc.,
• Have knowledge about Jenkins and configuration.
• Hands-on experience managing automation code in code repository (Git and Bitbucket)
• Experience with Junit and TestNG
• Knowledge of API testing tools and HTTPS Proxy tools such as SoapUI, Postman,etc
• Strong communicator (must) – able to work closely with counterparts in a cross-functional, Agile team setting, to understand product needs and implement the right tests
• Understands the importance of data as to analyze reported issues, inform severity of defects, inform the priority of tests
• Excellent process/project/people management skills while managing multiple priorities
• Strong problem-solving and Troubleshooting skills
• Work closely with clients’ technical staff and SME to understand requirements & test scenarios and define test flow.
• Develop different utilities which aid testing team to expediate testing activities.
• Develop/Maintain & Enhance Test Automation framework as per requirement.
• Suggest value additions & innovative ideas and guide team to implement the same.
• Work in highly collaborative teams in onsite-offshore model that strive to build quality code and provide business value to client.
• Look out for client need and business growth opportunity. Identify use cases and test case for new developed features and document them.
• Manage and mentor team members and ensure delivery on or before time.
• Take the development code and build app for device/simulator.
• Take active participation in all sprint ceremonies.
• Report and validate defects found. Assign appropriate Severity to defects.
• Generate, Update and store test data required for scripts.
• Develop close working relationships with other members of the project teams (including client support, product owners, development leads, and project managers).
• Ensure adherence to Automation and Manual QA standards are met.
Skills Required :