Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
- You need to carry forward our passion to solve customer data complexities by being part of and leading teams for client from around the world.
- You need to use your rich experience as mentioned in Qualifications/Checklist to design and develop Big Data Applications, translate complex business requirement and existing designs to take part in solution designing and implementation delivery based in industry best practice.
- We would expect a technical passion in your profile to receive constant value add, be it specific to project you are part of or contribution to raising the technical benchmark of company
- You will be expected to consolidate the strong technical capability of organization by constant learning and development, gaining more experience and reflection and exhibit the technical acumen in more than one ways.
- Organization would like to see you as part of team, which is flagbearer of technical innovation. Therefore, you are expected to act as a mentor to junior team members as well as point of refence to clients within company as well as for clients.
- You are expected to be instrumental when it comes to taking advantage of huge growth potentials offered by InfoStretch in terms of learning, exposure, and opportunities.
- You are expected to be a good team player, coder at heart and problem solver in attitude.
.. and InfoStretch stands behind you to get all above boxes ticked.
- Should have roughly 6-8 years of industry experience with minimum 3+ years of hardcore data engineering experience.
- Should have strong conceptual and practical understanding of distributed computing, streaming systems, Relational Databases, NoSQL Database Systems , Data Marts and Data Warehouse design [Star Schema, Normalised [TNF], OLAP and such]
- Should be a problem solving coder in programming languages like Python, Java, Scala
- Should have practical and foundational knowledge of creating and managing data pipes in topical data frameworks as Spark, Kafka, hadoop, NoSQLs
- Strongly desired to have full cycle implementation of data solutions on Any cloud flavours like AWS, GCP or Azure. This includes Ingestion, Storage, Compute, Data Exploration and Data Serving at a minimum.
- Should have strong foundational knowledge and working expertise of CS topics like Operating Systems, Networking, Databases and Cloud. We expect, these foundations should find it easy for you to catch on learning new stacks easily.
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all levels.