Filtered by Pune, India
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Resource who is:
· Resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
· Care about serving customers and delivering a great product
· Pay attention to the details
· Constantly thinking about how can continuously improve the platform
· Have good interpersonal skills, are diligent, andself-motivated
· Have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
· Quick on your feet and not scared to fill in the gaps when necessary
· An engineer/ MBA /MCA, who actually no longer wants to code
· Experience with building enterprise or scalable applications
· Ability or desire to consult with clients at any level:
· Understanding of REST and SOAP APIs
· Relational or other database query experience
Configurator will be responsible for implementing the solution for new
clients. Implementation of the solution involves reviewing
requirements/business processes/life cycle solution, configuration of
the product and validate the same.
· Configuration/Customizing of application as per solution provided.
· Unit Testing of the customization done by executing the business process for the valid use case.
· Perform Impact analysis before making any change in the existing system.
· Complete and clear Documentation of the tasks performed
· Timely completion of projects/tasks thru proper follow up.
· Maintain the highest level of technical and process expertise,
specific to the industry, client processes,applications/utilities, and
· Issue analysis & providing resolution
· Adherence to the deliverable deadlines.
· Knowledge of HTML / CSS
· API Integration
· QA knowledge
· Java Script
· Good Communication skills (verbal and written).
· Good Analytical Skills
· Zeal to learn and work on new things
· MBA / MCA / BE who don't want to code.