Filtered by Pune, India
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
· Hands-on coding to develop mobile app
· Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value
· Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications
· Program well structured, optimized and testable code
· Proper documentation and maintenance of software
· Comply with industry standard processes
· 7+ years' mobile development experience using iOS.
· Excellent command on Swift and Objective C
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
· Must have strong knowledge of protocol-oriented programming, object-oriented concepts.
· Strong understanding of working with Best Web Services, databases and SQLite, caching strategies & asynchronous calls.
· Must have strong experience working with XCode.
· Must have working experience with version control system like SVN, GIT
· Must know Auto layout, Storyboards and Xib
· Must have basic knowledge of memory management and ARC
· Must know dependency managers like Cocoapods, Swift Package Manager.
· Deep understanding of design patterns/architectures
· Test-driven mindset. Should know the implementation of Unit test cases using XCTest framework
· Experience with version control tools like Bitbucket
· Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
· Should have experience working in fast-paced Agile environment
· Should be familiar with CI/CD tools
· Should know different frameworks of iOS.
· Has shipped multiple iOS applications and demonstrate this where possible.
· Knowledge of application deployment and Code-signing.
· Good communication skills and ability to work with team collaboratively.
· Should have experience of leading and mentoring the team.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; articulate and able to communicate effectively at all levels