Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Job Description & Qualifications
The RPA Developer will work to build out and enhance our RPA implementation across Infostretch customers. With the rapid growth of our company in RPA space, Infostretch is looking to build team with RPA developers to scale out our business.
In this role, you will be developing RPA implementation in a specific customer engagements and provide support to Solution architects for Intelligent Automation. You will develop technical solutions, build and review bot configuration of own and team’s work.
- Develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles of Automation that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Collaborate with various SME’s , technical & functional teams to assess, design, deploy and manage automation use-cases
- Would review other automation projects and provide professional feedback
- Perform Proof of Concepts to help the business & recognize the feasibility of an automated solution
- Enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Works collaboratively with clients, test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification
- 3-5 years experience in Bot Development using Automation Anywhere.
- Must have delivered end to end 5-6 RPA solution using Automation Anywhere
- In-depth knowledge of Automation Framework and exposure to multiple RPA tools
- Evaluate alternative approaches to meet module objectives
- Good understanding of programming concepts and a programming background in any coding language, preferably .Net or Python.
- Hands on Database concepts such Write/modify SQL Queries & Database connection.
- Good understanding of various automation components and features in RPA
- Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be analytical and able to improvise configuration / coding to new situations to work independently
- Should be flexible, energetic, and capable of making sound project decisions, Self-motivated team player, action and results oriented
- Have knowledge of ongoing technologies and where applicable advise the company to take advantage of it
- Must have either AA Advanced or AA Master Certification.
- Should possess strong communication skills
Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent.