Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Designation: UI/UX Designer
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BCA/MCA or any degree in design or related field.
Job Location: Ahmedabad, Pune
We are looking for a UI/UX designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, and translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, high fidelity mock-ups, and clickable prototypes. he will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, Zeplin, Invision App, Principle App.
- Wireframing and prototyping.
- Layout & Typography
- Information Architecture
- Interaction Design
Basic Qualifications and Job Responsibilities:
- 5-7 years of senior-level, client-facing design experience, working collaboratively in an enterprise environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, to convey your design ideas to different stakeholders, especially non-visual thinkers.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design best practices and emerging technologies
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, designing, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Evaluate client asks and create various levels of design concepts and development through conception and execution.
- A strong portfolio of your work, highlighting your eye for design, conceptual thought process, attention to detail, ability to move from concept to increasing levels of design fidelity.
- Support other designers by providing constructive critique and guidance.
- In-depth knowledge of Mobile and Web application designs.
- Experience in crafting digital dashboards and in-depth knowledge on how to work with lots of data, analytics and providing a visual hierarchy.
- Strong hold on Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, Zeplin, Invision App, Principle App.
- Expertise in symbol design system (Sketch and Figma)
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Should be well versed with Mac.
- Should be able to manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Good understanding of Agile methodology.
- Work with broad concepts and ideas and turn them into delightful and highly usable interfaces.
- Should be capable of creating high fidelity designs/mock-ups.
- Ability to quickly understand complex, ambiguous ideas and propose solutions with low fidelity prototypes of applications with ideas using wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Should have strong knowledge on PPT.
- Should have hands on capability in creating Infographic representation.
- Should be Capable of creating prototype.
- Should oversee the user experience of an application.
- Should have complete technical knowledge of web browsers and mobile platforms.
- Should be updated with all latest trends of designs.
- Should have clear communication skill.
Tools & Technologies:
• Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, Zeplin, Invision App, Principle App.
• Wireframing and prototyping.
• Layout & Typography
• Information Architecture
• Interaction Design