Filtered by Pune, India
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
• Experience with Ruby on Rails for 6+ years
• Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and writing clean, readable Ruby code.
• Understanding of metaprogramming in Ruby.
• Skills for writing reusable Ruby libraries.
• Experience with web application frameworks Rails (ActiveRecord, MVC pattern).
• Experience with databases. Ideally experience with MySQL.
• Experience with rack applications and rake tasks.
• Experience with writing tests with RSpec, Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Familiarity with concepts such as (MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful).
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tool such as (Mercurial, Git).
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Experience with mentoring and training juniors in project to complete tasks and learn RoR
Good to have
• Experience with AWS services
VSCode, Ruby, Rails, GIT, MySQL
Role in Project: