Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Delivery Manager is responsible for owning the delivery of strategic account and the projects within the account. It includes providing inputs on project planning and management for established initiatives. He/She will act as lead subject matter expert within the company regarding technology and domain concerns. Additionally, they will hire and train team member to support business need. They use their industry expertise to improve all aspects of project planning and resource management.
Bachelor/master's degree in Project Management or Technology field is required with 15+ years of experience. Hands on or working experience with one of more technology like Java, Angular, Mobile Native Development, Cloud – AWS/GCP is must. Individuals who can work well in a collaborative environment and pay meticulous attention to detail, willing to get their hands dirty to solve the problem are the key expectations from the role.
Responsibilities for Delivery Manager
- Working with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision, to envision initial requirements, and to scope the project.
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand project scope and requirements in terms of features and capabilities, understand business processes required to ensure end-to-end delivery of intended project results.
- Identifying and tracking deliverables while gathering and documenting project risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies and also own Release management
- Practices Agile methodologies like scrum/Kanban and demonstrate best practices to the team in not just execution, but to plan and present a high level plan for project.
- Own multiple projects either in or outside the same account
- Prioritize and updates task schedules. Identifies issues and resolve roadblocks.
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans.
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders on agreed cadence.
- Solid understanding of project management methodology and quality metrics is a MUST
- Ability to lead geographically distributed team with varied skills
- Strong people skills, should clearly define career growth plan, give constructive and critical feedback and promote collaborative team culture.
- Communicate the project-related tasks such as plans, timelines, requirements, etc. between different teams.
- Coordinate the release schedule and resources required depending upon the third-party APIs / dependencies, defect backlogs, planned releases, and infrastructure updates.
- Identify the risks that can delay the release and manage them, such that the scope scheduled, and quality of the release is not affected.
- Track the progress and find issues, if any. Always work to improve the process of release.
- Schedule the release readiness reviews before deployment and milestone reviews after each release. Create plans for the implementation and deployment as per the release schedule.
- Provide an exhaustive view of the project status dashboard, plan and give weekly/daily executive status
- Lead the Go-Live activities to deploy the software successfully.
- Team up with relevant development teams responsible for building the automation tools used to develop and deploy the software.
- Schedule the Release meetings to discuss the release schedules with the team and find roadblocks, if any.
- Maintain documentation related to procedures on build and release, various notifications lists, and dependencies.
- Make improvements in the methodologies used for configuration management and development of software that helps to find ways to use in configuration management.
Qualifications for Delivery Manager
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
- Prior experience in managing either of mobile (iOS & Android), Java, or cloud (GCP/AWS) projects is must.
- Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and apply negotiation skills to find optimal solutions.
- Minimum of 15 + years of career experience out of which minimum 5 years should as developer & 10+ years of experience in managing or performing IT development projects using an Agile approach
- Experience in developing and executing plans, meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints.
- Knowledge of development technical stack on mobile, Java, Git source code management, code review process, implementing best technical guidelines would
qualify as frontrunner for this role
- Growth mindset & collaboration are distinguishing factors required to succeed in this role
- Ability to bridge gaps with high-level stakeholders.
- Experience with JIRA and JIRA Agile.
- Experience working with distributed teams across different locations and time zones in a culturally diverse environment.
- Demonstrated experience of projects growth is must for this role
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science is must for this role
- Technical & Project Management certifications are desired.