Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Designation: Backend Developer
Technical Skills: NodeJS and micro services architecture including database knowledge of MongoDB & NoSQL.
Fair concept and knowledge of OOPS, Java, J2EE.
- 5-7 years of experience in development of NodeJS.
- Strong knowledge of AWS and Deployment Strategy.
- Strong knowledge of MongoDB and NoSQL.
- Get Involved in analysis, design, implementation, SIT, UAT and support
- Providing technical mentoring to the team and keep them motivate.
- Participation in user’s functional requirement studies
- Complete project on time based on the project planning.
- Self-initiative to learn and explore.
- Lead the team on technical front.
- Involve in technical discussion with client.
- Ensuring quality of work through QA and code review process
- Collaborate with other team members to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction and team player at any time.
- Engage in requirements elaboration and clarification with business analysis and customers.
- Ensure highest code quality by code review tool and manual code review.
- Ensure technical consistency and stability within an application: performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Has solid 5-7 years of backend development experience.
- Should have knowledge of Data structures.
- Hands on experience with RESTful webservice and microservices architecture.
- Hands on experience with databases like MongoDB, NoSQL.
- Should know how to use design patterns and can identify code smells and to perform multi-layered analysis and performance analysis and improvement.
- Should Have a high sense of responsibility, communicative, self-organized and open minded, participation in user’s functional requirement studies.
- Experience in backend development with NodeJS & Java (most of the code will be on Node JS)
- Experience on working with docker, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, SES, S3, Route 53, API gateway, Cloudfront, RDS
- Experience with codecommit, codedeploy
- Experience with Enterprise integration pattern
- Experience with standardized API development
Good to have
- Knowledge of WSO2 Enterprise Integrator
- SAP ERP, Hybris, C4C integrations
- Knowledge of SSO/OIDC/OAUTH authentication flow
- Experience with identity providers eg. One login, Okta etc