Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
We are seeking a Technical Architect (Automation) with a minimum of 9+ years of active and recent Automation experience with proven track record for quality and performance of code deliverable.
- Define Architecture based on the project requirements.
- Translating complex business needs into technical solutions.
- Hands-on experience on Selenium, Cypress, TestNG with Java
- Hands on experience on Appium Mobile Automation.
- Hands on experience on Enterprise level Web, Mobile and B/E Large scale system automation Architect, and implementation experience.
- Expert in coding, team management skill, should proactively mentor automation engineer
- Automation ROI – Explain, convenience and implement and generate various reports.
- Good Understanding and implementation experience on performance and security testing.
- Do hand-on experience on Jenkins and CI-CD.
- Do hand-on experience with ant and svn.
- Continually learn, mentor and develop self & teams career.
- Work closely with clients, both in the Business Domain and with Technical staff members.
- Work in highly collaborative teams that strive to build quality code and provide business value.
- Work with delivery Team to carry out test & resource planning. Also ensure that Execution is done as per agreed milestones.
- To recommend trainings for fellow team mates and provide training regularly.
- Work with Automation and delivery team to ensure all deliverables are done according to plan and meets quality standards. Also helps to ensure that the processes are adhered to, suggest value additions & innovation.
- Develop various utilities required to implement automation.
- Guide team members and help them with technical/non-technical issues.
- Knowledge of Road-Side domain would be helpful
- 9+ Years of hands-on Experience on Java with strong knowledge of OOPs
- Adequate working knowledge of Selenium/Webdriver, Cypress, Java api, TestNG or Junit. Performance and security testing tools
- Extensive experience in developing web service clients and providers for RESTful and SOAP implementation
- Desired experience in Mobile & Web automation.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
- Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable
- Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
- Advanced understanding of source code repositories and branching and merging strategies.
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills desired
- Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
- Outstanding written and oral communication Skills
• Current Gap Analysis & Recommendations Document, Involving
? Test Data Management
• Process and Governance: QA Processes , Smoke & Regression
• QA Metrics Baseline: Including Automation ad Traceability
• Test Environment: Architecture , Tooling , Test Data
• Gap Analysis: Summary of Barriers to Automation
• Target State: Tooling and Implementation Program Plan
• Pilot : For identified work stream during discovery