Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Experience: 2- 3 years
- Execute full software development lifecycle
- Program well structured, optimized and testable code
- Regular status updates to lead / manager
- Proper documentation and maintenance of software
- Comply with ISO or other industrial standard process
- Following industry best practices
- Client communication
Mentoring juniors in the team
- 2 - 3 years mobile development experience using android.
- Very strong in object-oriented concepts & design patterns.
- Should have knowledge Kotlin.
- Experience in developing automation scripts to test UI of Application using Espresso framework is added advantage
- Should have knowledge of architecture like MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER.
- Practical Android coding and debugging experience.
- Solid experience of common Java and Android design patterns.
- Experience in working with Android compatibility APIs, Android Fragments.
- Sound experience of Android User Interface API, spanning multiple device configurations.
- Good experience of networking with Async tasks and HttpConnection and loaders.
- Experience of working with Web Services and common data interchange formats: JSON, XML.
- Experience of working with Android Jetpack.
- Local data storage using SQLite databases and shared preferences.
- Good to have knowledge of google Fit and Bluetooth APIs.
- Sound working knowledge of application profiling and instrumentation with debugger and gauges.
- Unit testing experience using Junit, PowerMock, Mokito.
- Aware about Espresso framework APIs.
- Experience of working in development teams using Continuous Integration: Jenkins/Hudson.
- Has shipped multiple Android applications and demonstrate this where possible.
- Knowledge of application deployment and Code-signing.
- Strong analytical skills with focus on quality.
- Good communication skills & team player.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Should be willing to do manual testing as and when required