Filtered by Pune, India
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Designation: Lead Product Owner (Product Engineering)
Job Location: Ahmedabad / Pune
• Past experience with product management and product strategy.
• Own the vision and roadmap for one or more new or existing product/solution.
• Conduct market research, analyze and evaluate the acquired information with various analytical tools.
• Assess the market and identify opportunities for new products/solutions.
• Gather, manage, and prioritize market/customer requirements.
• Lead and mentor team of product owners / business analyst
• Identify underlying reasons or facts of any product/solution issues.
• Clearly communicate vision and goals of existing and new product/solution.
• Act as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs.
• Lead and participate in planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on market research, product analysis, and success of product.
• Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Define what to solve in the market needs document, where you articulate the valuable market problem you’re solving along with priorities and justification for each part of the solution.
• Working efficiently in Agile environments, regularly reviews completed work and checks with customers to ensure that it meets the customer expectations.
• Work with global, cross-functional teams in business, product, design, and engineering
• Develops the business case for new products, improvements to existing products, and business ventures.
• Develop positioning for the product.
• Worked in the BFSI or Healthcare domain is a plus
• Ready to travel to gather requirements at customer locations.
• UG: Any graduate – IT background preferred
• Post-graduate - MBA or equivalent
• 7+ years in information gathering and creating product stories and acceptance criteria
• Strong analytical capability with ability to meet deadlines
• Construct clear product requirements and technical documentation on short notice
• Excellent communication skills and effective presentation skills
• Great people skills to effectively interact with customers, engineering team, design, etc.
• Guide and lead the team of Product Owner when required
• Genuine passion for new technologies, analytical tools, and market research
• Ability to identify facts or information by breaking down information and analyzing results from which can be used to come up with suitable solutions that can solve product related issues
• Comfortably deliver simultaneous and outstanding results