Filtered by Pune, India
Infostretch is a pure-play digital engineering services firm focused on helping companies accelerate their digital initiatives from strategy and planning through execution. We leverage deep technical expertise, Agile methodologies and data-driven intelligence to modernize systems of engagement and simplify human/tech interaction. We deliver custom solutions that meet customers’ technology needs wherever they are in their digital lifecycle. Backed by Goldman Sachs and Everstone Capital, Infostretch works with both large enterprises and emerging innovators -- putting digital to work to enable new products and business models, engage with customers in new ways, and create sustainable competitive differentiation.
Role : Director – Talent Development
Location: Ahmedabad / Pune / Bangalore
Job Description: Reporting to the Global Head of HR, the Director, Talent Development is responsible for providing strategy, leadership, and expertise for the full scope of organizational development, organizational effectiveness, culture integration, leadership development, and leadership pipeline development activities for Infostretch ~1800 members globally.
The Talent Leader will have global oversight for organization design and development programs that span the employee lifecycle including new hire induction, and professional and leadership development initiatives.
To be successful in this role the Talent Leader will need to excel at partnering with stakeholders and understanding industry best practices to align strategies and level-set on expectations. S/he will need to operate with a high level of autonomy to deliver solutions on time, on budget, and yield measurable results.
Design & Management -
· Identify the organizational and talent development needs and build programs and action plans to address those needs.
· Act as an organization design coach, and play a key role in shaping the future of the organization by developing and implementing strategic initiatives/programs and organization design strategies.
· Design global Onboarding programs, including early-career campus learning programs, bespoke Senior Leader Inductions, and Client-Facing Immersion programs.
Business Consulting & Partnerships -
· Partner with key business leaders and managers to design and deliver bespoke programs.
· Partner with HRBPs and Managers to implement post-program management methodologies and measures to ensure ROI.
· Identify strategic talent acquisition needs in partnership with business and set a proactive strategy for talent gaps and strategies to address them externally.
Performance & Change Management -
· Partner with the Head of HR to –
- Lead culture integration and change initiatives globally.
- Provide design, delivery, and integrated approach for all mid-year and year-end performance management programs (goal-setting, performance appraisal, promotion, etc.) including resources and support across levels – members, managers, and leadership.
- Provide design, delivery, and integrated approach for all mid-year and year-end core performance cycle programs (goal-setting, performance appraisal, promotion, etc.) including resources and support for key constituent groups – all members, managers, and leadership.
· Coach, mentor and identify best practices across HR and business with a specific focus on the mid-management layer.
· Implement a process for early identification and building the next generation of high potential talent, including career accelerator assignments, and leadership awareness/networking.
· Drive and execute succession planning within the organization, focusing on critical roles, developing talent maps, and re-enforcing follow-up on development plans and actions.
Team Leadership -
· Lead, mentor, and coach the team on Learning & Development, Culture & Engagement, Inclusion & Diversity, and Leadership Development.
Training & Delivery –
· Expert ability to facilitate and deliver in-person and virtual training that is innovative and engaging.
· Establish and maintain a network of SMEs across all business units and geographies in the organization, including creating an established and scalable train-the-trainer internal facilitation program.
· Continuously look for ways to upgrade content and delivery methodology that is streamlined, engaging, innovative, and effective.
Key Skills/Requirements -
· Degree in Human Resources, or related discipline or Associate Degree with significant experience in HR or related field.
· Minimum 12-15 years of previous experience with an increasing scope of responsibility in organization and talent development.
· Demonstrated ability to lead organizational change through strong influencing and change management skills.
· Ability to support and coach senior leaders when appropriate.
· Experience leading teams across geographies and interacting with multiple business units in a matrixed environment.
· Experience in management and oversight of external training vendors,
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interface and collaborate across all levels of the organization.
· Fluent in innovative learning technologies and new learning practices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (